Its been so long since i went out! 😀 Super duper happy about it though.. heh..
Even though it wasn’t an extremely long treat, how much more can i say about the joys of having Chicken Tenders 3pc meal at Popeyes that is only a 10 minute walk away from the place you live? AWESOME.
I figured i’ll post something really random about the drinks i really like since i’ve had about 2 of them today:
- Vanilla Frappe – Strictly the one from Coffee Bean (Not Starbucks, don’t ask why D: i dunno either! Maybe cause I haven’t tried Starbucks out to know how good it actually tastes)
- Koi’s Honey Green Tea (L) – THIS ONE’S ALMOST A STAPLE. I have it at least once a week to be honest, and its one of the few things that I actually leave the house for. Conveniently, its terribly near my place too!
- Coke Light – Unhealthy, but hey, I don’t really know why I prefer this to the real deal.
- Unsweetened Soya Bean Milk – Weird eh, its an acquired taste.
- Really really REALLY Cold Iced Water – Like totally chilly with some ice forming. The purrrrrr-fect delight in a terribly hot place like Singapore 😦
That’s about it I suppose, I ain’t really fussy about drinks but I just happen to like some more than the rest. Ain’t a crime is it. Took a walk and saw this really adorable notebook at Popular too, its pages are black but its really cute. Will try to upload a picture of it soon i guess.
In the meanwhile.. I’m off.. again…